My Footprints ^_^

Nick
Mensaje (
smilies)

 

 



15 septiembre 2005

[Touch Me I'm Sick!!!!]

(one, two)
ooh
wow
ooh
I feel bad, and I've felt worse
I'm a creep, yeah, I'm a jerk
Come on
Touch me, I'm sick
wow
I won't live long, and I'm full of rot
Gonna give you - girl - everything I got
Touch me, I'm sick, yeah
Touch me, I'm sick
Come on baby, now come with me
If you don't come
If you don't come
If you don't come
You'll die alone
wow
ooh
I'm diseased, I don't mind
I'll make you love me 'till the day you die
Come onTouch me, I'm sick
ahhh
Fuck me, I'm sick
Come on baby, now come with me
If you don't come
If you don't come
If you don't come
You'll die alone

|12:19 p. m.|

(:

pErFiL

e-MaIl

Yesterday and Farther (:

mayo 2005

junio 2005

agosto 2005

septiembre 2005

octubre 2005

Links (:

Web de Family Values,grupo en el que canto ^_^


Fundacion Neruda
Internet Movie Database
All Music
Tim Burton
Wikipedia

 

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com